Skip to content

How do I begin the process of applying for validation of my third-country licence for non-commercial activities?

You need an EASA medical certificate. We recommend you get this in place as early as possible.

Checklist of what you need:

  • EASA Medical
  • ICAO Medical
  • ICAO Licence
  • Skill test
  • English Language Proficiency Rating
  • Application form: Non-Commercial Operations (NF-1105)


Last updated: 21.02.2023