Skip to content

FAQ Third country licence holder – commercial activities

Information about validation of third-country licences and the process of applications for commercial activities.

Showing hits 1 to 3 of 3

How do I begin the process of applying for a Certificate of Validation for commercial activities?

Article 5 – Pilot licences for commercial air transport and other commercial activities, Regulation (EU) 2020/723 For the validation of pilot licences for commercial air transport and other

What documents shall be attached and how do I submit my application?

The skill test form shall be sent together with copies of the following supporting documents: ICAO Medical certificate EASA Medical certificate Flight Radiotelephone Operators Certificate (if not

What fees do I have to pay?

Fees are charged in accordance with BSL A 1-2 "Forskrift om gebyr til Luftfartstilsynet" and are subject to change. You will be invoiced the fee after we have received your application. Check