What documents shall be attached and how do I submit my application?
The skill test form shall be sent together with copies of the following supporting documents:
- Valid ICAO licence (UK licence issued as Part-FCL licence),
- relevant flight logbook pages with "endorsements" and at least the last two pages (documenting currency and total flight time),
- valid ICAO and EASA medical certificates.
- English language proficiency test report.
The complete documents shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format only. Zip folders, mail drop etc., attachments are not accepted.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E
Published: 2/20/2023 3:59:04 PM