How do I begin the process of crediting my third-country licence?
You need an initial medical examination conducted by an EASA-approved aero-medical centre (AeMC) for the issue of an EASA medical certificate class 1.
We recommend you get an appointment for this examination as early as possible.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E
Last updated: 20.02.2023