How do I apply for the ATPL skill test?
In good time (at least 15 workdays before the skill test date), you shall send the CAA Norway an application for the ATPL skill test using the form Application for ATPL skill test (NF-1028). All the supporting documents mentioned in the form shall be submitted with the application. The skill test cannot be conducted before you have received written approval.
Foreign examiners shall notify us according to the requirements in Norway's Examiner Differences Document (EDD).
The ATPL skill test shall be conducted according to the CAA Norway's standards and requirements to be accepted and approved.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E