What documents shall be attached and how do I submit my application?
The skill test form shall be sent together with copies of the following supporting documents:
- Valid ICAO licence (UK licence issued as Part-FCL licence or a national licence),
- relevant flight logbook pages with "endorsements" and at least the last two pages (documenting currency and total flight time),
- valid ICAO and EASA medical certificates.
- English language proficiency test report.
The complete documents shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format only. Zip folders or Maildrop email etc., attachments are not accepted.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- Skill test
- PPL(A) Skill test form NF-1029
- PPL(H) Skill test form NF-1035
Published: 21. Feb 2023