Skip to content

How do I begin the process of converting my third country licence?

You need an initial medical examination conducted by an EASA-approved aero-medical centre (AeMC) or an aero-medical examiner (AME) for the issue of an EASA medical certificate class 2. We recommend you get an appointment for this examination as early as possible.

PPL checklist


Published: 21.02.2023