Skip to content

Where can I enrol for the theoretical examinations?

To enrol for the theoretical examinations, you must contact an EASA-approved ATO, who will recommend you for the theoretical knowledge examination after conducting the theoretical training course.

CPL & MPL checklist

  • Medical
  • Theoretical Knowledge Examination
  • Experience & Training
  • Skill test
  • English Language Proficiency Rating
  • CPL(A) Skill test Form NF-1036 E
  • CPL(H) Skill test Form NF-1037 E


Published: 2/20/2023 3:28:40 PM