Skip to content

How do I start the process of crediting my third-country licence?

You need an EASA Class 1 medical certificate issued by the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority. We recommend you get an appointment for this examination as early as possible.  

CPL & MPL checklist

  • A Norwegian EASA medical certificate
  • Theoretical Knowledge Examination
  • Experience & Training
  • Skill test
  • English Language Proficiency Rating
  • CPL(A) Skill test Form NF-1036 E
  • CPL(H) Skill test Form NF-1037 E


Last updated: 05.12.2023