The following is for information purposes only. Additional requirements may apply and CAA Norway reserves the right to request additional information/documentation if deemed necessary.
The entire utilised seat capacity of the aircraft is chartered by a single charterer (individual, firm, corporation or institution), who has decided the destination and who carries all costs connected with the flight.
Applications must include:
- The full name, nationality and contact information of the operator
- Registration mark and type of aircraft to be used
- Complete routing, call sign and schedule
- The nature and purpose of flight
- Name and contact information of the charterer/end user
- Copy of valid insurance covering at least the third party liability
- TCO authorisation number (applies to non-community/third country operators)
CAA Norway may require further documentation if deemed necessary.
Applications for traffic permissions can be submitted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for non-scheduled flights to and from Norway must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two work days prior to the planned operation. If a flight is planned to be operated on a Saturday, Sunday or a Norwegian holiday, then the application must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to that Saturday/Norwegian holiday.
Please note the special requirements for aircraft operators performing commercial transportation into certain Norwegian airports as described in AIP (applicable airport) 2.23.