Skip to content

Inclusive tour

The following is for information purposes only. Additional requirements may apply and CAA Norway reserves the right to request additional information/documentation if deemed necessary.


The entire utilised capacity of the aircraft is chartered by one or more tour organisers for the transportation of passengers participating in pre-planned inclusive tour arrangements.


Applications must include:

  • The full name, nationality and contact information of the operator
  • Registration mark and type of aircraft to be used
  • Complete routing, call sign and schedule
  • The nature and purpose of flight
  • Name and contact information of the charterer/end-user
  • Copy of valid insurance covering at least the third party liability
  • TCO Trauthorisation number (applies to non-community/third country operators)

CAA Norway may require further documentation if deemed necessary.

Applications for traffic permissions can be submitted at:

Lead time:

Applications for non-scheduled flights to and from Norway must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to the planned operation. If a flight is planned to be operated on a Saturday, Sunday or a Norwegian holiday, then the application must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to that Saturday/Norwegian holiday.


No fee


  • Please note the special requirements for aircraft operators performing commercial transportation into certain Norwegian airports as described in AIP (applicable airport) 2.23.
  • No more than 30% of the capacity of each aircraft may be utilised for the charterer's seat-only passengers. The remaining 70% may only be used for passengers with a tour arrangement which includes outbound and homebound travel and accommodation for the entire period covered by the tour arrangement.
  • An operator who according to the charter contract shall provide return transportation with charter aircraft is responsible for such transportation of the passengers in question, irrespective of any breach of the charter contract on the part of the charterer. The return transportation shall be carried out to the originally agreed airport.