The following is for information purposes only. Additional requirements may apply and CAA Norway reserves the right to request additional information/documentation if deemed necessary.
Applications must include:
- The full name, nationality and contact information of the operator
- Registration mark and type of aircraft to be used
- Complete routing, call sign and schedule
- The nature and purpose of flight
- The nature and amount of cargo
- Name and contact information of the charterer/end-user
- Copy of valid insurance covering at least the third party liability
- TCO authorisation number (applies to non-community/third country operators)
CAA Norway may require further documentation if deemed necessary.
Applications for traffic permissions can be submitted at: email@example.com
Applications for non-scheduled flights to and from Norway must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to the planned operation. If a flight is planned to be operated on a Saturday, Sunday or a Norwegian holiday, then the application must be submitted to CAA Norway no later than two workdays prior to that Saturday/Norwegian holiday.
- Please note the special requirements for aircraft operators performing commercial transportation into certain Norwegian airports as described in AIP (applicable airport) 2.23
- If you intend to carry dangerous goods, as defined in ICAO Doc. 9284, please include a shippers declaration and the operator’s Operation Specification (or equivalent documentation that shows that the operator is licensed to carry dangerous goods).
- The transportation of forbidden dangerous goods, as defined in ICAO Doc. 9284, is subject to special permission from CAA Norway