Skip to content

Do I have to register?

Yes, everyone flying a drone with a camera or MTOM more than 250 g must register at

If you live in (or have your principal place of business in) a EU-country, you must register there. Operators from other countries must register in the first country where they intend to operate.

Published: 09.12.2021