How to submit your criminal record certificate
To process your application for a background check, you need to submit your criminal records from every country you have lived in for more than six months in the last five years.
It is important that you do not attach your criminal record with the background check application or attached to an e-mail to the Civil Aviation Authority Norway.
Your criminal record certificate can be submitted in the following ways:
On our website, log in to My page (located in the top right corner):
- Log in by using Electronic ID
- When logged in you can check the current status of your background check application
- Click on Upload police criminal record certificate
- Find your saved criminal record certificate on your computer and click Open
- The document is now uploaded, but it may take some time before we receive it in our processing system
Forward or upload your criminal record through Digipost.
- Log in to Digipost by using Electronic ID
- Open the received criminal record from the police and click Forward in the right column
- Or click on New message in the left column and click Select files to upload the document from your computer
- In the address field, type Luftfartstilsynet
- On the bottom of the page, click Send message
We recommend using a desktop browser for this, as we have experienced some issues with the mobile app.
If you have any questions regarding your background check, send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state your full name and birthdate/D-number in the e-mail.