Where do I start in the process of applying for validation my third country licence for non-commercial activities?

You need an EASA medical certificate. We recommend you get this in place as early as possible.


  • EASA Medical
  • ICAO Medical
  • ICAO Licence
  • Skill test
  • English Language Proficiency Rating
  • NF-1105 Application form: Non-Commercial Operations
Published: 23. May 2022