What documents shall be attached and how do I submit my application to CAA Norway?
The skill test form shall be sent together with copies of the following supporting documents:
- Valid ICAO licence, (UK licence issued as Part-FCL licence or a national licence),
- relevant flight logbook pages with “endorsements” and at least the last two pages (documenting currency and total flight time),
- valid ICAO and EASA medical certificate.
- English language proficiency test report.
The complete set of documents shall be sent to email@example.com in PDF format only. Zip folders or Maildrop email etc., attachments are not accepted.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- Skill test
- PPL(A) Skill test Fomr NF-1029E
- PPL(H) Skill test Form NF-1035 E
Published: 09. Jul 2021