Where do I start in the process of crediting my third country licence?
You need an initial medical examination conducted by an EASA approved aero-medical center (AeMC) for issue of an EASA medical certificate class 1.
We recommend you to get an appointment for this examination, as early as possible.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E
Published: 09. Jul 2021