I have an ATPL licence issued based on issue of a CPL/IR and the experience requirements for the ATPL. Is the licence recognized as an ATPL by CAA Norway?
No, CAA Norway does not accept or recognize ATPL’s issued only on the background of a CPL + hours as an ATPL licence. You will then have to follow the CPL crediting procedures.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E
Published: 09. Jul 2021