How do I apply for the ATPL skill test?
You shall, at least in good time (at least 15 workdays before the skill test date), send the CAA-Norway an application for the ATPL skill test using the form NF-1028 “Application for ATPL skill test”. All the mentioned supporting documents mention in the form shall be submitted with the application. The skill test cannot be conducted before you have received a written approval.
Foreign examiners shall send us a notification according to requirements stated in the Examiner Differences Document (EDD) for Norway.
The ATPL skill test shall be conducted according to the CAA-Norway’s standards and requirements to be accepted and approved.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E