As a ATPL holder, do I have to undergo a training course prior to undertaking the theoretical knowledge examinations and the skill test.
You do not have to undergo a training course; however, you shall have completed the experience requirements for the issue of an ATPL in the relevant aircraft category
as set out in Subpart F of Annex I to Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 and provided that the third country licence contains a valid type rating for the aircraft to be used for the ATPL skill test.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E