What documents shall be attached and how do I submit my application to the CAA Norway?
The skill test form shall be sent together with copies of the following supporting documents:
- Valid ICAO licence, (UK licence issued as Part-FCL licence),
- relevant flight logbook pages with “endorsements” and at least the last two pages (documenting currency and total flight time),
- valid ICAO and EASA medical certificate.
- English language proficiency test report.
The complete set of documents shall be sent to email@example.com in PDF format only. Zip folders or Maildrop email etc., attachments are not accepted.
Send it together with a complete set of documents (all documentation in one mail), including the skill test form.
CPL & MPL checklist
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- Skill test
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- CPL(A) Skill test Form NF-1036 E
- CPL(H) Skill test Form NF-1037 E