I have taken the theoretical examination in the UK before 1st January 2021. Do I have to retake the examination?
Theoretical knowledge examinations taken in the UK before 1st January 2021 will be accepted. The conditions outlined in FCL.025(c) apply.
The completion of the ATPL theoretical knowledge examinations will remain valid for the issue of an EASA ATPL for a period of 7 years from the last validity date of:
(i) an IR entered in the licence; or
(ii) in the case of helicopters, a helicopter’s type rating entered in that licence, but no longer than 7 years from 1st January 2021.
- Theoretical Knowledge Examination
- Experience & Training
- ATPL Skill test procedures
- English Language Proficiency Rating
- Application ATPL(A) Form NF-1028 E-1
- Application ATPL(H) Form NF-1042 E-1
- ATPL(A) skill test Form NF-1028 E
- ATPL(H) skill test Form NF-1042 E
Last updated: 17. Apr 2023